Liacom Systems has been involved in implementing and designing systems for airports, airlines, trains and other means of transportation .
Liacom Systems has comprehensive know-how and hands-on experience in operational, communication and IT infrastructures in modern airports and railways.
The company was involved in the process of constructing Ben-Gurion 2000 networks and IT infrastructures alongside the older existing airport in Israel.
The Airport Multi-service Network
Our activities include multi-service campus network design to support all aspects of the following:
- Campus networking and terminal interconnection Specifcation, design and implementation of modern networks that provide services to the operational and commercial goals of the airport.
- Display systems – General displays, check-in, self-service terminals, including interfacing, networking and electrical design.
- Flight information display systems (FIDS).
- Way-Finding systems – indoors and outdoors.
- AFTN (Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network) and meteorological systems.
- Flight information management systems (FIMS).
- Analysis of commercial potential for IT and networking services at the airport.
- Cute system.
All the above areas involve multidisciplinary capabilities demonstrated by Liacom Systems, with an emphasis on knowledge in IT and Communications