Since its foundation in 1994, Liacom Systems has acquired a thorough knowledge base in the field of information and communication security. Our expertise is based on a wealth of practical experience in developing and integrating a broad range of systems and technologies available in the market. Liacom Systems has the knowledge and experience necessary to address all aspects of data security in an organization – operational, organizational and technological and provide innovative insights and solutions.
Liacom Systems consultants have the capacity to handle a comprehensive range of security issues during all stages of project design and development. We are also well-equipped to carry out general, organization-wide activities, such as risk surveys, threat discovery and analysis, security policy design, regulatory definitions, technology research, and the custom design and development of specially-crafted tools and security solutions.
Identifying security threats and designing policy and operational solutions essential for effective elimination of threats.
- Planning backup and recovery processes.
- Cost evaluation of security policy and implementation.
- Defining the measures and requirements for evaluation, testing, implementing and integrating advanced security technologies in existing and future systems.
- Designing system security architecture along with locating, testing and integrating the essential security technologies.
- Developing specially crafted security tools and software.
- Supervision of the entire implementation process: risk assessment, definition of operational procedures, training and promotional services.
- Design of security tools, development and integration.
- Supervision, control and maintainence of security, periodic internal and external inspections and testing of security standards compliance.
- Design and implementation of continuity and disaster recovery strategies (BCP/DRP).
Solutions and Applications
- Isolated information services for the public and external Internet users.t.
- Corporate databases and data warehouse security.
- Strong and/or biometric authentication utilizing smart cards, tokens, HSM devices, etc.
- Data encryption, security and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) over public and private networks.
- Traffic filtering, segregating and bridging between differently classified networks.